Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas gifts




 These blankets are what I call texture quilts.  I like making those.  they're the perfect size and have lots of different feely fabrics.  I had my friend quilt it.  Not my usually quilter as she's off having a baby.  But the quilting is very fun.  Different shapes in every square.  The John Deer quilt was made for my friend Michelle at work.  She loves John Deer tractors.  It was fun to design each fabric.  I love the minky camo backing.




 I made this quilt for Julia (Christian's honey)...she's gone through some stuff and has really identified with Cinderella.  I found some cute fabrics and made some sayings from the new real life movie.

I made this quilt for my friend Heather.  she loves Batman.
All these quilts are texture quilts which means they have some flannels, minkys, corduroy, chenille including cottons within the squares. 
8"cut blocks  8x10 blocks..the quilt should end up measuring around 60x75.

1 comment:

  1. love love love! And thank you for making the beautiful quilt for Julia. It makes her feel loved and safe - and the movie (and quilt) speak to her soul. xoxo

    ReplyDelete