Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Girly Quilts

Wendi made a darling quilt for someone and I loved the pattern. It had three sections, one with appliques, and two that were strips sewn together - various sizes and materials. I loved it so much I made two of them......one for Charlene and one for Miquel.

Miquel wanted something to take to college with her to put on her bed. She picked out the materials and I started it before she went to St. George. Unfortunately, I didn't finish it until almost the end of her sophomore year. But hey, that was 13 years sooner than it took me to get Sydney's quilt finished. (I still need to take pictures of hers!)


We wanted something a little different on Miquel's quilt so she could reverse it if she wanted to. We also needed something really light-weight so she could use it during the hot months in St. George. I still used the warm-n-natural batting in it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment